Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2001 8:51:21 AM EDT
Kinda makes me wanna puke knowing I pay more  for a semi auto version. But the site has some very cool stuff..

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/troopsupport/specials.html?

*Colt AR15/M16A1 Assault Rifle. 5.56 From New Manufacture.
US$560.00 ea

Ropes

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:53:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Kinda makes me wanna puke knowing I pay more  for a semi auto version. But the site has some very cool stuff..

www.angelfire.com/biz/troopsupport/specials.html?

*Colt AR15/M16A1 Assault Rifle. 5.56 From New Manufacture.
US$560.00 ea

Ropes

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 11:15:13 AM EDT
[#2]
"Many of the following items are HIGHLY RESTRICTED. U.S. Dept. of State approval may be required for purchase.

a. BMC Inc. DOES NOT import weapons into the U.S. except by specific request of governmental entities or properly licensed bulk commercial purchasers. Purchaser is responsible for import/export documentation

b. Requests for quote and/or Technical Specs must be via fax upon letterhead or email with full company contact information.

c. Please advise whether your request is part of a bid or tender. This being the case, you will be charged an administrative fee for quote.

d. Requests for destructive devices Quote must be accompanied by end-user-certificate.

e. Ballistica Maximus Inc. does not publish a paper catalogue.

f. All items are subject to prior sale.

g. All prices are dependant upon quantity and are negotiable upon receipt of EUC.

h. Please DO NOT inquire regarding less-than-min. orders. BMC Corp. is a bulk distributor.

i. We CANNOT accomodate domestic civilian orders for Class III devices.

j. Sample items will be billed out at full retail cost + shipping and handling.'

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah it sucks we cannot get many of these .. but I can dream cant I? I always wanted a main battle tank in case of a SHTF situation. It would even be better if my neighbors would purchase a few mirages and helicopters

Ropes
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#4]
What about the hmmuvs?

Do you have go to the DoD to buy one?
$36,000 for a Hummer is cheap!
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 7:41:41 AM EDT
[#5]
I want one of the jeeps.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top