Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/29/2002 7:04:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2002 7:06:54 PM EDT by Pthfndr]
Stopped in at my local shop to pick up some powder and some cartridges and happened to glance down. There in the case under the glass was this beautiful handgun. A FN Belgian made, nickel plated Browning Hi Power on consignment sale - $550. Took me all of a blink to decide I had to have this gun. I love Hi Powers and this gun was just too sweet to pass up. What do ya think?
www.fnhipower.com/images/brhp2.jpg

Edited to add: Photo courtesy of the Unoffical FN Hi Power board museum. I have to wait 10 days to pick mine up. (stupid Caliban laws grrr)
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:43:57 PM EDT
10 days, Oh man that sucks.

I had someone try explaining the merits of a waiting period to me. They said what if you were to get really mad and decided to go kill someone, if you waited then the urge might pass.

I told them if I got that mad I would choose a gun from the many I have at home. It wouldn't make any differenct to me. They sort of understood what I was trying to say.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:13:23 PM EDT
Very cool. How many mags didja get? Try those CDNN Argentine 17-rounders for $20. A bitch to load, but they work well.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:39:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/29/2002 8:47:55 PM EDT by Duffy]
haha we're in the occupied zone man, 10 round handicapped mags for us. I picked up a blued GP35, also Belgium made, for a little more. Made in the late 70's, came with a black zippered bag with red velvet lining, from what I hear just the bag itself is sought after, but I don't know.
Top Top