Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2014 2:03:26 PM EDT
I have a new Benelli M4 inbound, had one a few years ago and sold it, you know one of those sales that you did good on but regretted later.

So it will be here next week. Already have a new titanium tube on the way and several other additions but trying to find the best way to put a light on it.

Do not really want the surefire forearm, would like to find a good way to mount my streamlight TRL 1 HL (same light as duty weapon), any good clamps out there with a rail on it?

How have you setup your Benelli M4 (pictures?)
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.avatactical.com/

I also installed a seven round titanium magazine tube.  It's actually lighter than the factory setup, and it is a lot cleaner.

And I have the field stock.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Have one. Fucking love it. Fit is excellent and after 400 rounds still tight. Built really well.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 2:41:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget about 922(r) compliance.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:31:24 AM EDT
[#4]
922r is set, so no worries there, getting all the parts next week with the new M4 at the same time.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry to jump-in here but, I would like to ask the guys who owned a Benelli m4 or have owned. What after market parts they installed after they add a Benelli collapsible stock and 7 round mag tube to stay 922r compliance.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 3:00:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sorry to jump-in here but, I would like to ask the guys who owned a Benelli m4 or have owned. What after market parts they installed after they add a Benelli collapsible stock and 7 round mag tube to stay 922r compliance.
View Quote

I installed  a freedom fighter tactical trigger and hammer. They have other parts on their website to bing to compliance. I added the carrier comp 7 round mag tube and follower also. You can also get US made hand guards.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 3:38:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Butters, how has your CC tube been for you. I'm torn between CC and Freedom Fighter. FF is $50 more and CC comes w/ the follower and Wolf spring. I'm talking titanium from both of course. And that AVI light mount is on my list too, it looks great. Then I have to figure out which side saddle to mount on mine.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:11:08 AM EDT
[#8]
GG&G bolt release pad and charge handle.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 6:29:04 PM EDT
[#9]
I have the GG&G bolt release pad, GG&G Benelli M4 Single Point sling point, Charge handle, GG&G follower,  FTF Titanium tube, FTF hammer and FTF deconnector all on order. Also Tactical Shotgun Shell holder and a tube mount for my streamlight trl 1 hl.
Did I miss anything?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 12:43:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I have three M4's. Two have Carriercomp and one has the FFT titanium magazine tube. The carriercomp's are superior. The Cerakote finish matches better and the machine work is far better. The only bad thing about Carriercomp is their wait times.

AVA Tactical is the only way to go for mounting a light. I've had all the other rail systems -- they suck. Keeping the factory handguards is a huge benefit in ergonomics.

Here are the parts I recommend;
Carriercomp titanium magazine tube
Carriercomp follower
Carriercomp magazine spring
Carriercomp/Geisselle hammer
FFT reproduction handguards
FFT trigger
FFT disconnector
Carriercomp or FFT true spec top rail
Meprolights night sights
GG&G bolt release
Carriercomp or FFT bolt handle
Taran Tactical she'll elevator
AVA Tactical light mount
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:55:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Side Saddle?
I have a sidearmor from tactical shotgun 8 rounder, but I cant seem to get shells in and out of it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't like them since they add weight. I'd rather the shells be on my belt in something like a California speedloader.

But if I was going to run one, I'd opt for 3gunnergear's Velcro card style system.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:06:02 PM EDT
[#13]
I may have to look into the 3 gunner velcro, something I have not seen in person before.

Quoted:
I don't like them since they add weight. I'd rather the shells be on my belt in something like a California speedloader.

But if I was going to run one, I'd opt for 3gunnergear's Velcro card style system.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:54:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Mine has the CC tube, Giessele hammer and AVI light mount with a Surefire light. Great stuff. Buy once, cry once.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:55:52 PM EDT
[#15]
pics?

Quoted:
Mine has the CC tube, Giessele hammer and AVI light mount with a Surefire light. Great stuff. Buy once, cry once.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top