Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2018 7:37:42 AM EDT
Shootingsight trigger
I can't wait for this to come out. It should make shooting the PS90 even more fun.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 10:45:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to see a binary trigger for it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd like to see a binary trigger for it.
View Quote
I mean, it'd probably get banned immediately but it'd still be worth it!
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I wouldn’t get too excited, he first mentioned manufacturing a trigger for the PS90 on 8/21/2014.
View Quote
Sadly, this. Thankfully, the PS90 trigger does smooth out after the first 500-1000 rounds. Mine has felt like a normal milspec AR15 trigger (heavy but not awful, decent pull length, decent reset) for years now, and I'm used to it. It's just a quirk of the gun.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 3:43:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 4:29:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Well... looks like I need to seriously consider spending some money and machine time to get a Geissele in my PS90. That would be fantastic. Have they mentioned a release date? I couldn't find one for sale, only discussion of it, so I assume it's still very much a work in progress.
Link Posted: 10/18/2018 11:21:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd be very interested I am AR trigger solution for my PS90.  I've been eyeing the Delta Trigger for a few weeks now, but haven't found much in the way of reviews.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
There is POSSIBLY a way to get a decent trigger, and MAYBE even use a Franklin Armory BFS III Binary Trigger.....

Some of you might be aware of the similarities between the Steyr AUG trigger pack and the FN PS90 trigger pack, some parts will interchange between the two.

Well, Corvus Defensio manufacturers a “chassis” that uses AR trigger components and then drops into a Steyr AUG trigger pack housing.

https://i.imgur.com/jy5Oma9.jpg
View Quote
Lordy, how much would that combo cost at the end of the day?  Like $700?  Ratworx's HTM AUG AR-trigger adapter was nearly $300 back when they sold it from what I can find.

I think if FNH would step up their game & offer a decent selection of spare parts, more people would be willing to produce these sorts of products for their platforms.  But as it is, you'd have to produce every last spring pretty much if you want to offer a drop-in binary/improved trigger for a PS90, FS2000, M249S, SCAR, or what have you.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 11:17:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Lordy, how much would that combo cost at the end of the day?  Like $700?  Ratworx's HTM AUG AR-trigger adapter was nearly $300 back when they sold it from what I can find.

I think if FNH would step up their game & offer a decent selection of spare parts, more people would be willing to produce these sorts of products for their platforms.  But as it is, you'd have to produce every last spring pretty much if you want to offer a drop-in binary/improved trigger for a PS90, FS2000, M249S, SCAR, or what have you.
View Quote
...as they used to do. I have a pile of PS90 parts I've worn out over the years, every single one replaced by FNH factory new parts I bought shortly after filing a F1. I wish I knew that the parts would entirely dry up... but I'm still glad I bought any spares at all.

For the above aftermarket housing and a third party trigger, even $700 would be workable for many owners of SBR PS90s. It's a niche gun, and was never cheap to own or shoot. I wouldn't think twice about paying $700 total, and spending time on the mill if need be, to have a functioning binary or light single stage Geissele trigger in my PS90. It would massively magnify the fun.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
to have a functioning binary or light single stage Geissele trigger in my PS90. It would massively magnify the fun.
View Quote
and ammo cost
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#11]
I already buy by the 2k round case... how much worse can it really get?
Link Posted: 12/2/2018 10:39:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I already buy by the 2k round case... how much worse can it really get?
View Quote
Try running one in auto.....it can get worse.
Link Posted: 12/3/2018 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#13]
At that point, I found loading the mags to be worse than buying the ammo. At least in semi-auto (or binary, one day...) it takes me a little while to empty a dozen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top