Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 10:35:07 AM EDT
I installed a ff rail on my rifle, and everything went well up until i went to put the flash hider back on. I didnt think to get a new crush washer, and i had to really crank on it to get the vented slots lined up. My question is this:

By screwing on the flash hider all hardcore style, is ther any chance i decreased the diameter of the end of my barrel. I am kinda afraid that when i go to shoot soon, the bullet will get stuck at the end of the muzzle and my gun will blow up in my face. Is ther such thing as screwing the hider on too tight?

Will that effect the size of the end of the barrel.

Probably stupid questions but i want to know before i go out to shoot.

Thanks for the replies.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:17:09 AM EDT
[#1]
You can only thread on the brake as far as the threads are cut. No worries at all IMHO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top