Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 4:31:59 AM EDT
I am getting ready to purchase a Benelli M4 entry SBS (with retractable stock) in the near future. I have fired the standard M4 and was very impressed with it's accuracy. What type of accuracy should I expect from the M4 SBS using slugs at 50yds. ? Also, are there any changes from the standard M4 to the SBS M4 that I might need to be made aware of? I have fired other types of SBS, so I am familiar with shooting a SBS. Let me know your EXPERIENCES.

Thank you
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:17:46 AM EDT
[#1]
7 shells instead of 9.  I'm curious to hear about the weight differences.  Supposedly you can have Kip at Carrier Comp make you a shortened Titanium mag tube if you're looking to shed even more ounces.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:21:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Just a question,  can you tell me where you are buying one of these from or are you cutting a regular one down?  I think the benelli m4 sbs is the best thing out there but have not wanted to have the work done on mine in order to make it an sbs.  I would much rather buy one that was already an sbs.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:31:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Impact Guns.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:13:03 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks, RG
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:10:41 AM EDT
[#5]
B&H Gunrack in FL. is who has them in stock.

Still waiting to here from others on the board about their experiences with the M4 entry!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know about the entry one but as far as the regular m4, I don't know how you can get any better than it is.  I love mine and I have several diff types of shotties from 1100's to saigas, an m1, m4 and some pumps.  Saiga is cool, especially with the drum but is big and bulky, even with just the 10 round mag.  It is much less expensive than the benelli but not in the configurations that I have.  I do think you give up something with the other shotties when compared to the m4.  My m1 is nice but kicks like a damn mule with 3in mags.  I don't much even feel it from the m4.  I doubt there would be much diff between the reg m4 and the sbs version except for handling which is exactly why I want to get one of the shorter ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top