Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2009 6:06:59 PM EDT
OK fellas...
No fighting, name calling, biting or mamas in this conversation..........

I have an SBR Sig 556 10.5 barrel that I am looking to put a can on...
I currently have a Halo and am very happy with the performance on my lmt AR. Any others that I should be looking at in the 5-800 dollar range...Thread or QD mount s fine..But I would like comprable suppression and wouldn't mind something smaller..

I was looking at the ranger..

Lets hear some suggestions..
Link Posted: 2/25/2009 6:18:57 PM EDT
[#1]
HTG aris 2 is small,light and very quiet and priced right usually 550 to 600 hundred range unless prices have gone up.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:30:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Whats the Deal with the YHM cans??
Any 1st hand reports on the stainless models?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:43:01 AM EDT
[#3]
YHM Phantom A bit heavier than others  - built like a tank.  A bit louder than others.  A lot cheaper for the same thing comparatively (Quick Disconnect for ~550 MAP, VS ~750-900 map).  If you don't mind it being heavier and a little louder it's the way to go.  Next to my G-5 - my buddies Phantom is a bit louder and the pitch isn't as low.

As far as mounting technique, I don't think you get better than the Gemtech G-5 IMHO.  II don't want to list any numbers or information past vagueness.  Stop on by silencerresearch.com and get a great look at price vs suppression vs weight vs length etc..  John over there has put together some very user friendly info there.  It's $30 for a year subscription and is well worth the money to get the best can you want to spend the $$ on.

Good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top