Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/16/2019 10:09:13 PM
Posted: 2/25/2009 6:06:59 PM EDT
OK fellas...
No fighting, name calling, biting or mamas in this conversation..........

I have an SBR Sig 556 10.5 barrel that I am looking to put a can on...
I currently have a Halo and am very happy with the performance on my lmt AR. Any others that I should be looking at in the 5-800 dollar range...Thread or QD mount s fine..But I would like comprable suppression and wouldn't mind something smaller..

I was looking at the ranger..

Lets hear some suggestions..
Link Posted: 2/25/2009 6:18:57 PM EDT
HTG aris 2 is small,light and very quiet and priced right usually 550 to 600 hundred range unless prices have gone up.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:30:28 PM EDT
Whats the Deal with the YHM cans??
Any 1st hand reports on the stainless models?
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 8:43:01 AM EDT
YHM Phantom A bit heavier than others - built like a tank. A bit louder than others. A lot cheaper for the same thing comparatively (Quick Disconnect for ~550 MAP, VS ~750-900 map). If you don't mind it being heavier and a little louder it's the way to go. Next to my G-5 - my buddies Phantom is a bit louder and the pitch isn't as low.

As far as mounting technique, I don't think you get better than the Gemtech G-5 IMHO. II don't want to list any numbers or information past vagueness. Stop on by silencerresearch.com and get a great look at price vs suppression vs weight vs length etc.. John over there has put together some very user friendly info there. It's $30 for a year subscription and is well worth the money to get the best can you want to spend the $$ on.

Good luck
Top Top