Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2017 4:46:47 PM EDT
Hello all.

I have several Winchesters and rossis that I want to put a sling on. However I do not want to drill them. What are my options? Been doing google searches and not getting really anywhere
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:16:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Bradd_D that looks nice.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:57:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Cool idea on brass tacker. But damn a little steep.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't be sure it would be any cheaper but this guy makes custom stuff.Levergun Leather Works
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I use this on my Winchester 1892 takedown trapper.  Not only did I not want to drill into my stock, but because of the takedown design, bolting anything onto the mag tub is not an option.

https://www.butlercreek.com/en/slings/comfort-stretch-shotgun-sling

I don't think it would work well on a lever gun without a pistol grip, though.  The pistol grip keeps the back end from sliding forward towards the lever.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top