Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2009 11:51:27 PM EST
Anyone cut the bar under the rear sight shown in the Tacked thread? I've used all the windage I can on mine and it's still not enough.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:35:41 PM EST
I got lucky and didn't have to cut my to zero it out but it not a big deal
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:40:23 PM EST
Yep, common more among the PK's more than than P's and carbines...makes some sense being a pk need the accuracy i guess less in theory than the longer barrel models, however none should leave the factory with such a simple a quick fix on their part, many folks either dont have the experience/ tools/confidence to hack into a new nice piece. It really is simple or so it sounds, mine did not have this issue but after reading other folks post i would just remember MEASURE TWICE=CUT ONCE, and use as much dremel work as possible given most of the bits for cutting, grinding and sanding can be tuned much more than any other tool that might have a shot at cleanly doing this job.

Good luck if u perform this action, no worries you should be able to mange this with minimal difficultly worst case have lots of patience on hand at most.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:40:24 PM EST
Yep, common more among the PK's more than than P's and carbines...makes some sense being a pk need the accuracy i guess less in theory than the longer barrel models, however none should leave the factory with such a simple a quick fix on their part, many folks either dont have the experience/ tools/confidence to hack into a new nice piece. It really is simple or so it sounds, mine did not have this issue but after reading other folks post i would just remember MEASURE TWICE=CUT ONCE, and use as much dremel work as possible given most of the bits for cutting, grinding and sanding can be tuned much more than any other tool that might have a shot at cleanly doing this job.

Good luck if u perform this action, no worries you should be able to mange this with minimal difficultly worst case have lots of patience on hand at most.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Top Top