Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:29:21 PM EDT
I live in North Dallas near 635 & Tollway. I bought the 650 to load 260, 308, 338fed, 300aac in small base dies for AR-15/10 pattern rifles. Willing to compensate for your time in the form of stone, brick/pavers, beer/liquour, pmags, ammo, gas or ca$h of course... Whatever it takes!!!

The fastest way to get a hold of me is via text or email, although I will respond to PM's or replies to this thread...

Bronson90
214.533.5358 cel.
[email protected]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#2]

I'd be glad to help.  TXT inbound.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I would offer help, but mine was just dropped off by fedex today and I'm still 7000 miles away
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:13:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:26:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I was really torn between the 1050 & 650; but am glad that I chose the 650 to learn on. I'm was going to buy the Mr. Bulletfeeder but am not sure it's the best choice for me anymore since they don't have conversions for 6.5 & 338 available yet. I have watched literally every reputable YouTube video available. Then I get all fired up like yeah I got this and when I walk in my reloading room I realize that I'm not even close to being ready to begin...

I've been reloading on & off since '03 with a single stage press but never had any real reason to go to a progressive. Now that I have all of these hungry AR's to feed I felt this would be as good as any to get started.

I'll keep everyone updated with my progress as hondaciv & hrt4me have graciously stepped up to the challenge!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top