Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2007 8:55:04 AM EDT
I have an administrative pouch that is made by TAG.  The molle does not have velcro or snaps, but is double length and has a flap.  It looks like it just folds in.  given this pouch is not holding heavy items do they use an altewrnative method or is this the way TAG designs molle.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:11:01 AM EDT
[#1]
helps to have a picture of said item
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:30:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:54:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have an administrative pouch that is made by TAG.  The molle does not have velcro or snaps, but is double length and has a flap.  It looks like it just folds in.  given this pouch is not holding heavy items do they use an altewrnative method or is this the way TAG designs molle.

Are you referring to the flap on the front of the pouch or the MOLLE attachment system on the back of the pouch?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/tricked/Black%20Bear%20Hardware/TAGMOLLEAdmin2.jpg
Josh

The photo is exactly what I have.  I am referring to the MOLLE attachment system on the back of the pouch.

Never seen molle w/no snaps or velcro...  Did I get a production error or does this pouch have molle without a posative locking system???
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#5]
thx
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:16:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you referring to the flap on the front of the pouch or the MOLLE attachment system on the back of the pouch?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/tricked/Black%20Bear%20Hardware/TAGMOLLEAdmin2.jpg
Josh

The photo is exactly what I have.  I am referring to the MOLLE attachment system on the back of the pouch.

Never seen molle w/no snaps or velcro...  Did I get a production error or does this pouch have molle without a posative locking system???

That is the design.  When threaded through webbing, the end just tucks right in to the slot in the pouch.  

I like the design because there are no snaps that may be exposed to corrosion, and because there is so much material that is tucked in the slot it is unlikely to undo itself, unlike snaps or Velcro.

Josh

+1
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:33:49 AM EDT
[#7]
all of tags gear is that way.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:27:09 AM EDT
[#8]
That's similar to the way Parcelite(sp?) does it also
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:39:34 AM EDT
[#9]
it ought to be since TAG licensed that closure method from MSA/Paraclete
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top