Ihave a 870 magnum with that came with a barrel extension. I am looking for the best palce to find:
- a CAR-15 stock, or stock adapter kit (to attach a collapseable stock)
- a Knights armament top rail for the 870 (sits on the top and extends over the barrel
- a decent front mount for a 3 point tac sling
any help will be much apperciated!
thoughts & opinions welcome on products mentioned,
Best advice I can give you,
1. Go with a full-length butt stock with pistol grip.
2. Forget about optics, it's a shot gun and the bead system is very efficient, with iron sights being better for launching slugs, yet back stepping into buck shot.
3. As for a sling point, they do make sling attachment rings that will sister between the mag tube and mag extender.
As for a three point system, this would be hard since the forearm hand guard is also the pump, and a sling attached to the forearm would interfere with you pumping the action (read butt stock, forearm, tube cap). The only real solution would be to add a attachment point to the receiver behind the forarm brought all the way back, or to the barrel above the forearm.
Specter gear makes a pretty nifty one that I've heard good things about.
Also, why a pistol grip with full buttstock as oppsoed to just buttstock?
I like the pistol grip better becuase it feels more ergonomic. Personal prefence I guess.