Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 9:24:36 PM EDT
Ok, so I got myself a VERTX Gamut pack.  Using it for air travel.  I like the fact that you can attach hook & loop pouches/velcro pouches to the inside as I'll usually store the pack in the overhead and take the pouch to my seat so I'll have my essentials such as cables, chargers, and so on.  So far, the only place I've found such pouches have been one from Maxpedition and some from Blue Force Gear.  Anyone else have any recommendations?

ETA:  What I'm using now is a Maxpedition Fatty Organzier.  It works great but I hate digging around the pack looking for it.  Ideally, I'd find an exact copy of it with hook and loop on the back.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#1]
It seems HSGI makes some. HSGI is good stuff, U.S. made. Solid gear.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 11:26:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It seems HSGI makes some. HSGI is good stuff, U.S. made. Solid gear.
View Quote
Thanks.  That's the kind of thing I'm looking for.  Anyone else have any other suggestions?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks.  That's the kind of thing I'm looking for.  Anyone else have any other suggestions?
View Quote
Maybe have someone sew some hook/loop on the back of your existing pouch?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:53:04 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 for learning how to sew lol if you cant find it make it yourself how most of the pouches start off anyways is from dudes making their own gear.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 4:19:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top