Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2002 2:07:17 PM EDT
Hello everyone. I was thinking about purchasing another bushy to keep my 1 year old bushy carbine company. I am considering the M17S and the few reviews that I have read on the rifle has been positive. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with this rifle. Thanks in advance for any input you can provide me.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 2:50:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I personally like mine quite a bit.

I have a pre-ban that went back to the factory for the upgrades (pushpin takedown, fixed sights added).

Back from the factory, it is a little tight in the mag well, but I need to "break it in" a little more than I have to losen up the mag well.

Other than that, it is a gun that cries out for optics.  I like the Trijicon Reflex 2 on the gun.  Once you are used to it, it is a handy rifle.  The trigger pull can be improved somewhat--if you do an internet search, you can find a couple of sites about it, and do a search on here for the M17 and you may find a link.  

I would personally buy a couple of ARs before I bought one--the AR is a little more versatile, has a better trigger.  However, the M17 is a pretty good gun in it's own right.

Link Posted: 3/24/2002 6:06:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top