Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2003 8:17:04 AM EDT
I am looking for a magazine pouch that attaches to a modular vest and holds at least three 30-rd AR magazines, *each in its own pocket.*  That last bit is the kicker -- every gear company in the world makes pouches that hold three magazines all together, but very few make them with each mag in its own pocket.

London Bridge Trading supposedly makes a pouch exactly like I want -- holds three mags, each in its own pocket with its own flap -- and you can see it on the splendid Lightfighter.com web site.  But Lightfighter says that pouch is out of stock indefinitely, and the London Bridge web site doesn't even list it, which makes me worry that it's been discontinued.  I've got one on back order with Lightfighter, but I plan on continuing my search for such a pouch in the meantime.

Does anyone else make a pouch like this?  If so, I'd appreciate someome steering me in that direction.  (And if you have a LNIW London Bridge mag pouch you want to sell, please contact me off-board so that we don't turn this board into a flea market.)

Thanks,
DR  
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 10:58:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:52:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Check out the BlackHawk STRIKE pouch, SKU numbers 37CL04CT and 37CL04OD.  www.blackhawkindustries.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=2791&d=  Funny how the pictures show OD, tan and black, but only OD and tan are available.....

I have their double mag pouch, and it has elastic to snug it up when only mag is in the pouch.  With this pouch, you could have 1 or 2 mags per pouch, with a flap for each.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the useful suggestions.  I'll check these out.

Cheers,
DR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top