Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 3:58:02 PM EDT
Any reccomendations? I'm not against spending a couple hundred dollars,i fi I have to. Obviously it doesn't need to be Aimpoint strong or anything. But I want a fine dot, not some huge 50 MOA dot.

I was looking at the Bushnell holosight, but at that price I might as well go to an EOTech or Aimpoint.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:19:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Hakko MK-III sight mounted on my Buchmark rifle and it is alot of fun to shoot.

This one:
www.action-direct.com/hakmkiii.html

I didn't buy from this place listed above, just using their ad as a reference. I bought mine off an optics dealer in the "optics for sale" forum on this (AR15.Com) web site. Can't remember their name though.

What barrel do you have on your rifle?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 7:24:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

What barrel do you have on your rifle?

The heavy steel.

I don't think that Hakko will have a fine enough dot.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:15:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the Sightron S33-4R on mine. I like having the 4 reticles to choose from. I got it for $149.00 last year.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:16:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I have that BSA reddot on my 10/22

Its worked pretty well for about a year now under some heavy abuse.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:58:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a Nikon on my Bushy Modular Carbine and like it so much that my Buckmark is about to get one...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#6]
30 bones for a tasco reddot at wally's.....works for me....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top