Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/11/2018 1:58:31 AM
Posted: 5/4/2004 6:47:11 PM EST
All right I need a rifle identification, I do not have pictures of the rifle. The rifle is owned by a friends father and his old magazine literally fell apart and he needs a replacement. We believe that it is a Stevens rifle chambered in .22 Hornet. Through looking through the web it seems that it might be a model 340 or 380, but I am unsure. Why I am unsure is because the rifle has what can only be described as a flat bolt handle, this is unlike the 340's that I have seen pictures of, the 340's had the round button on the end of the bolt handle. Can anyone give a ID with this limited information, or just information on the models 340 and 380?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 8:51:44 PM EST
I can't help too much. But I have heard the flat bolt handles referred to as "European" bolt handles.

I doubt that will get you far but it's all I got...
Top Top