Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/16/2002 5:11:34 PM EDT
I was hoping someone could tell me if a Rock River Arms scope mount is high enough to clear a 50 mm objective lens scope. My girlfriend has given me the go ahead to buy a scope and mounts so I want to give her a total price before she changes her mind!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:39:51 PM EDT
No scope mount advice, just a little woman advice. Dont let her tell you what to do until you're married :)
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:01:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By schapman43:
No scope mount advice, just a little woman advice. Dont let her tell you what to do until you're married :)

Well ,we DID just have a kid on July 4th, so...
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:03:43 PM EDT
Well, I can tell you that an Armalite mount does clear a 56mm objective on an AR10A4. So, if you know the dimensions in comparison, that should help you out. I would say that the answer is probably yes though.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:11:04 PM EDT
maybe put off the scope until the Marriage is done. Take care of your little one. They are the meaning of it all.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:30:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Grock:
maybe put off the scope until the Marriage is done. Take care of your little one. They are the meaning of it all.

MARRIAGE???? No frickin' way!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:46:31 PM EDT
You might wanna put the scope on hold. When little gunner-1 jr. needs a new stroller, crib, carseat, diapers ect in the near the future who do you think will be nagging you to buy them? And when you can't fork over the dough the wifey will be lookin' at your new purdy scope and will probably think twice about letting you buy new toys h.gifhe so later down the road you won't have any chance of being in the dog house.
Top Top