Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2002 12:02:35 PM EDT
Is there a site which lists gun shows/events in the NE?
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 4:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
ocshooters.com/gunshows.htm
List Middletown and Poughkeepsie, NY shows.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:32:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Pougkipsie 1/19&1/20 next weekend
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:46:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I plan on organizing a Canadian Road trip to the Clarence show..

Do any  members show up there?
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 11:40:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I plan on organizing a Canadian Road trip to the Clarence show..

Do any  members show up there?

If I knew when your` gonna be there....I could show my ugly mug.....not too far of a drive.............
Link Posted: 1/14/2002 1:21:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Well its about a 2 hour drive for me!!  Oh but then I am sure that your ugly mug is worth the effort!!

The question is......IS the SHOW worth it??
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:10:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I`ve never been to that one.....my personal opinion...don`t bother with the shows anymore.....unless somebody asks me to go for moral support.....I hav`nt found enough "deals" as compared to travelling around w.n.y. to find what I want....or get a decent price.....besides....my brother has ffl.......if you are in the market for something specific....I could hound the shops for you......of course, you never know what may turn up at the shows.....the guy from lancaster probably goes to that one.....he used to have a few armalites (and others) in stock....I seen too many guys trying to sell the century remakes....military stuff etc.....and they never seem to have the "odball" stuff I`m usually looking for......GREAT deals on m14`s...garands...g3`s etc....bullshit....rewelds or rehash....or just plain junk at rediculous prices.....(whew)
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 4:53:51 AM EDT
[#8]
As a Canadian buying guns in the USA is near to impossible. I mainly go to them to drool over some of the tables with forbidden fruit.

About the only thing I plan on buying are some misc AR parts and Ammo.

Those I can get at prices lower than I can get in Canada and there is no problem at the border.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 5:23:48 AM EDT
[#9]
I`m not meanin` to discourage you....let me know and i`ll see you there.....([email protected])
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top