Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/14/2005 1:48:41 PM EDT
Can you get a NFA item if you are off to college? Can they stay at your house if you live with your parents? Just wondering.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:34:40 PM EDT
I'll let others chime in but you have to be at least 21 years of age to file the NFA transfer paperwork for a Class 3 item.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:02:42 PM EDT
I'm legal. I was just wondering. I probably won't be able to buy any NFA items intill I'm 30. I have so many loans to pay.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:33:49 AM EDT
The way I understand it if that is your legal residence all you have to do is lock them up so only you have access to them. If you form a corp to buy them you could make your parents officers of the corp and they could shoot them when you weren't there.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 7:41:09 AM EDT
How do you do a corp.? I figured when I get out on my own and get married it would be hard having guns that my wife couldn't use by herself. So a corp would allow her to posses them to.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 12:36:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:13:31 AM EDT
Wow. I was reading info on what a corp is on http://www.alabama.form-a-corp.com/. Man. Does a corp need to be a real company? I mean does it have to make money? Seems very complicated.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 2:31:38 AM EDT
Ask over in the M16 forum. I'm sure somebody has done it. Also go to subguns.com and look for a dealer in your area. He might be able to give you some advice. No, the corp doesn't have to make money.
Top Top