Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/25/2005 9:08:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/25/2005 9:32:35 AM EDT by BIKECOP29]
Anybody own one of these? How are they? Seem like a pretty decent rig/price.

ETA: Here's a link
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:05:32 PM EDT
Looks a lot like this one, but for more money.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:45:42 AM EDT

Originally Posted By modifiedbrowning:
Looks a lot like this one, but for more money.

They are different vests in that the NEXGEN one is "modular". You can swap out rifle mag pouches for a medic/EOD pouch, pistol/SMG pouches, and holster. Do you own the one you pointed out? If so, how is the vest? Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 5:37:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BIKECOP29:
Anybody own one of these? How are they? Seem like a pretty decent rig/price.

ETA: Here's a link

i don't own one but it looks like a copy of Eagle's TAC-V3-D which costs almost $500. role your dice and take your chances. but for what it's worth,if i was going to buy an inexpensive copy, i'd get a Blackhawk Omega modular vest before i'd get that one, never heard of that company.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:39:50 PM EDT
I have one of the Bloack hawk omega vests. I love mine, sure its a bit more expensive than the $60 version you have posted, but Black hawk = Quality, and great costumer service. I am just stuck right now trying to figure out what I want for an assault pack. I dont picture an assault pack working with a tac vest.

-Nick
Indiana
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:28:24 AM EDT
I would like a vest like that except............. I am a lefty and the main reason is, I dont like the shoulder pad....It looks too stiff and looks like it would be in the way for good head movement.........I am not sure if you can get the vests without the padding on the shoulder or not!!...........Maybe next time I have a couple hundred I will look into it in more detail!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:12:19 AM EDT
For the price you might as well consider a fully modular vest if being able to convert your loadout is a priority.

It is hard to tell, but it appeaers to be a proprietary panel system- I personally would rather have a MOLLE type system so I could use all the various pouches on the market. YMMV...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:32:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dawg180:
For the price you might as well consider a fully modular vest if being able to convert your loadout is a priority.

It is hard to tell, but it appeaers to be a proprietary panel system- I personally would rather have a MOLLE type system so I could use all the various pouches on the market. YMMV...

+1 that's a better idea. high quality pouches can be easily found for dirt cheap on EE.
Top Top