Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 6/3/2008 12:55:57 PM EDT
Folks,

I have been working behind the scenes for several months on adding another location to our line-up of places to compete and hold .50 Caliber events. One in particular has been a tough nut to crack. Fort McCoy located in WI. Fort McCoy has history of not allowing civilians access to any of thier facility in any manner.

This policy is still in place as we speak. Working behind the scenes with the military contacts I have been able to get the go ahead for negotiations for looking into the oppourtunity to host a .50 caliber event at Fort McCoy. I doubt we will be able to have anything happen yet this year due to the "mobilization" mission being conducted at Fort McCoy until at least October.

However, it looks very promising that we will be able to come to an acceptable agreement for the 2009 shooting season. The military folks are going to be scheduling a conference where we can address thier concerns in regards to granting access to North Coast  Shooters Association, Ltd..

I am jumping through the hoops so to speak to get this off of the ground and up and running. This has taken many months of behind the scenes work to have gotten this far. I am very optimistic that we will see Fort McCoy allowing a civilian .50 cal event in the future.

This is by no means etched in stone or a done deal. It is however a MAJOR step forward in the right direction. I will keep everyone informed as this unfolds. Please feel free to contact me.

V/R

Nick Mullet
C.E.O. North Coast Shooters Association, Ltd.
P.O. Box 364
Millersburg, OH 44654
Phone: 330-674-3244
Email: [email protected]
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome! I'm glad someone finally listened!
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top