Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2015 6:37:38 PM EDT
I've been eyeing the MR3DAP for a bit now and am convinced it's THE bag to get. But i've got a question for anyone that has one - do the upper compression straps interfere with pouches/knives/etc. when they're connected to the pack's side PALS webbing on the side?

The pack's compression straps run right over the PALS webbing so it seems like it'd be tough to have a knife/admind pouch/bottle carrier/medic pouch (or whatever else) attached to the PALS webbing without interfering with said attached kit.

Anyone care to share their experience with attaching stuff to the 3DAP's sides via the PALS?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:32:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the response.
That's what I was wondering, if having to go over/under any pouches/items attached to PALS is an issue.

I figure they know what they're doing when it comes to making packs, just seems weird to put the straps/webbing in the same place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top