Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2009 6:55:24 AM EDT
Team, I purchased some gear for my rifle from these guys and I just wanted to let you know the outstanding customer service I receieved, which now adays is almost nonexistent.  I bought one of their Eotech clone sights and accidentall dropped my rifle the other day.  As luck would have it, the entire weight of the rifle fell on the battery housing of the sight, cracking it in half.  It still functioned but was cracked and it was just a matter of time before it water and elements would start leaking in.  I emailed them and not only did I receive a phone call from Julio personally, but I have a replacement battery housing within two days at no charge.  

I'm not affiliated with them, but when I get good customer service I like to pass it on.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 7:29:43 AM EDT
[#1]
So when you dropped your rifle did you drop with it?  If not, go ahead and beat your face. (couldn't resist)
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Personally, I am a little pissed off at MyGSG5.com for stealing my copyrighted artwork and using it for all of their packaging and business materiel without asking permission. Not pissed enough to haul them to court over it, but pissed nonetheless. If they had just asked I would have said yes anyway, but both myself and my company have been disrespected, and that's not cool at all.

Brent
ATI
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:18:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I have not done business with mygsg5.com/Julio yet but he seems to be a pretty good guy, he contacted me just to help me out on a post recently and I must say I was impressed.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 11:09:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So when you dropped your rifle did you drop with it?  If not, go ahead and beat your face. (couldn't resist)

HAHA, I thought the same thing when I dropped it.  However, since I'm now a slimey civilian, I opted not to.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Brent,

Wow, I'll be the first to publicly apologize for not speaking to you personally about this. I spoke with Chris at the Shot show in January and showed him my business card that has that artwork with the intent to ask permission and asked him if you guys would have an issues with me using it and he told me not to worry about it and that it was no big deal. I don’t recall his exact words but I felt that they were something to that effect. He didn't say it in an official way of course and he tried to see if I could get a few minutes of your time (at least I think it was you that he was trying to get or maybe the owner) to introduce me but you were very busy and I told him not to worry. I came back later and you were away. I walked away that day thinking that it was ok but have had thoughts about it over the past few months and I guess I should have called or written to ask for official permission.  

I'll be calling you in the morning with the hopes that I can apologize for pissing you off. That was never my intent. You guys at ATI, especially Chris and Ray have always been nothing but awesome towards me and I'm embarrassed and upset that I've pissed you off or anyone from ATI for that matter.

Please accept my sincere apology. I hope to speak to you soon and follow any of your wishes regarding the use of that artwork even if it means completely stopping the use of it. I appreciate your candor in this posting and I'll be sure to make it right in yours eyes and the eyes of ATI.

Julio

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Hope the conversation went well.  Both sides seem to be good companies.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:50:33 AM EDT
[#7]
I need to add my congratulations and praise to Julio and his staff along w/ ljh824. I have been looking for a end cap w/ sling swivel for several months; I might also add I was looking for a decent price. Found all parts I was looking for at 'mygsg5.com' last Friday night, thanks to this post. Ordered Saturday A.M. about 10:30. And damn, received the order today. I am not a child of the computer and have not had a lot of luck w/ ordering off some of these sites, but this renewed my faith in the online business industry.
Thanks to Julio and mygsg5.com for some excellent service.
GW Mullins
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top