Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2002 12:21:47 PM EDT
Well finally got my new Krink from Ohio Rapid Fire, problem lining up an FFL on my end.

5.45x39 Bulgarian parts kit, OOW receiver, Arsenal FCG and pistol grip, permanently affixed can and pinned skeleton stock.

Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#1]
what a cutie. i'll bet she puts out too.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:32:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I've no idea what it is (other then your description of course), but, it looks great.. :)

What is covering the barrel?

Good Luck with it...
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 2:01:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats a fake can.  Krinkov barrels are like 9 inches long, so a permanently attached can is required unless you are able to register is as a short barreled rifle... not an option for me.

Krinkovs are very compact versions of the AK series of weapons... of course with the fake can you lose most of that, but it looks bad ass.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 7:11:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice looking rifle Hiram. What happened to B&J?
OK, I read about it in the B&J forum. Hope all works out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top