Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2002 8:51:40 AM EDT

This gun features 6x 6.04mm inner barrels for accuracy as well as optional choice of factory PRESET muzzle velocities of the low 300's all the way to mid 600's in feet per second. Range varies depending on BB wt used. Accessories not included, but available as listed below.

Damage:

Sad part: It costs about $5000!!! I can get a M24 SWS, a real gun for that much.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#1]
That thing is friggin cool.  WTF is it?
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:55:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Ugh, just scrolled long enough to see the price.  Never mind, think I'll pass.  Still cool though.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 8:59:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ugh, just scrolled long enough to see the price.  Never mind, think I'll pass.  Still cool though.

That's what I said after first loving it then hating the price for a toy gun. Some nut case walks up the strret with this I will just get a riot shield and a machete and chop the barrels off and then subdue him by jumping on him with the shield. Or maybe I will just zap him with an AirTaser and take his gun and sell it for $3500!!! LOL. Buy about 3 new guns and a few goodies with that cash!
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 9:21:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's a air pressurized (I think) full auto BB gun-cool but WAY too expensive. Maybe they sell 'em in countries that don't allow you to own cool guns.

I had an air tank fed MP5 that shot the plastic BB's full auto when I was in Japan.  Had a selector that actualy selected too.  Cool toy, but not anywhere near that expensive.  Think I gave about $200 for it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#6]
i woudlnt mind having one but not for 5k maybe 1k and only if its all metal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top