Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:08:46 AM EDT
Hi all,

Just got this in on Saturday.  I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but I will do so next week.  I'm on vacation for a week, so my duty issue 14" entry is locked up in the safe at work.  I want to shoot them side by side to compare, and see if the muzzle brake is a help or a hinderance.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/jjgi5150/Gun%20Stuff/IMG_0249.jpg

Take care,

JJ
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:19:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice shotty.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:49:58 AM EDT
[#2]
He looks so pretty!

He's just crying out "blow a hole in something with me"

Sweet Muzzle Break
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Is that a factory gun or a special run.

There ia a Benelli M1S90 just like that at a gun shop up here. They are known for their gunsmithing and said it was factory, but I have yet to see one anywhere else.

Looks great.

I have the same muzzle break on my Benelli M1 Practical, but it has a 26" barrel. I like you 14" better.

Chris
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#4]
A local shop had one of these when I got mine.  It was tagged as "breecher'.  The standoff was wide enough that it made picking up the front blade more difficult IMO.

Please let us know how you like it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:30:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I like expandible stockes better, but, it looks good !
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:43:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Hi All,

Thanks for the comments.  It is a factory model that uses the Practical model muzzle brake,  permanantely attached...at least that's what the dealer told me.  They said that Benelli had a large surplus of the 14" barrel guns in the US and wanted to be able to sell them off easier (since they are 18" and legal everywhere) than the NFA guns.  I guess Benelli wanted to sell them all off since they are now pushing the M2 Tactical.  I like the M2, but I'm just more confortable with the M1 since that is what I use on tactical entries at work.  Since my work M1 has never ever missed a beat, I also feel fairly confident in it's dependability.  

The factory box is marked showing it described as it sits, so I do not believe that it is any kind of local gunsmith special.  If anyone is interested, I'll post a pic of the box with the model #, etc. showing...

Take care,

JJ

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice toy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top