Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2015 4:52:41 PM EDT
Since the forum seems to be so slow with the loss of its celebrity member I'll take a bit of time to share my recent trip to TX.
My gun was a LaRueish 7.62. And I used one of my TNVC Sentinels for NV. And an LDI OTAL a laser.
Love the Team Wendy Carbon Exfil and ops core counterweight with Wilcox G-24 mount.
Rich used a 6.8 SBR and the LWTS which I really liked.
I probably won't be lugging around that 85 lb rifle around again. Lol

Here is the thermal from the hog kil.

This is where we really got "in sync" and perfected our "Starbucks double shot" technique.
Poor Dillo.

I'll start pics with the highlight
</a>" />
</a>" />
</a>" />

Some creatures got saved and not stayed. Like this fortunate turtle
</a>" />
</a>" />
</a>" />

Some ASAINuity
</a>" />
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a great time! I also like the tw/g24 setup. I  got  some use on it finally last weekend. Tons of fun.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 6:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who be da celebrity you speak of  Nice chompers on that swine btw...

Also, last pic. What is (Rich?) looking for? He looking into a microscope?

Vic
View Quote

The one who used to provide so much "entertainment" on this forum. Prolly shouldn't have mentioned anything but I have noticed its been sloooow in here lately. I love it when everyone is getting new gear and playing with new toys.

And I have no idea what he's looking at. I don't question Asain methods I just let them work. Haha

Vic,
I'm loving my new 6x WP scope. I'll be doing my own review soon and will post it in all the appropriate places. Any plans for a "night goggles" WP sentinel set?
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:05:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:30:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Great pics. I'm a little jealous of you guys down south. Lol
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:00:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh you kids and your selfies...

Mr. Player put a lot of pressure on me to produce a pig for this trip. Luckily I was able to pick one up at the local livestock auction so he wouldn't go home empty handed

I don't know what was going on in that picture, but chances are it was some super duper secret ninja stuff.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:08:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Mr. Player put a lot of pressure on me to produce a pig for this trip. Luckily I was able to pick one up at the local livestock auction so he wouldn't go home empty handed

I don't know what was going on in that picture, but chances are it was some super duper secret ninja stuff.
View Quote

I knew I set the expectation bar too low when I came down

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:32:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, you saw one of the biggest hogs ever. Should have taken that 600-yard shot when you had the chance!
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:39:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hey, you saw one of the biggest hogs ever. Should have taken that 600-yard shot when you had the chance!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ME      ---------------------------600 yards---------------------------  the hog

Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:44:26 PM EDT
[#10]
^ "Nanny nanny boo-boo I'm rolling in my own doo-doo!"

~ Pig at 600 yards

What happened to said NV forum mascot anyhoo? It has been verrrry quiet lately.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top