Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2002 2:52:45 PM EDT
Hey guys, here's what I think.

I recieved my slide back from Heinie yesterday. I had them replace my Kimber adj. sight with their new night sight. Mr. Heinie specifically designed this new sight as a replacement for Kimber owners unhappy with the factory adjustable sights.

I put two hundred rounds thru it this afternoon. I like the sight picture quite well. It was clear, and sharp, easy to pick up quickly.
Amazingly, the sights were dead-on for my pistol. No adjustment seems necessary. On another note, there was absolutely no movement of the sights at all. They are in there SOLID!

Last night, I checked the sights for brightness. They were exceptionally bright and clear. Also very easy to pick up. If you know what a figure 8 looks like, you can use these sights.

Overall, I am very happy with my new sights. They are rugged and well-built. Mr. Heinie has produced a quality product. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Link Posted: 4/5/2002 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Is there a web site with all the model available?  I've been looking for some for my 1911.
Link Posted: 4/5/2002 4:01:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Just go to: www.heinie.com

You can follow the links from there.

Email Sara Davis if you have any questions.  She's a good one, and can help you out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 6:02:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Where are the sights zeroed at (yardage)? What type of Kimber was it on?

Thanks,

themao
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top