Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2004 5:23:28 AM EST

I was a little bored waiting on the transfer for my M16 to go through, so I fitted its Aimpoint ML2 onto my Benelli M1014 for a photo op. With the cantilever extension, the optic seems to sit a bit too high. If I were going to use it in this configuration, I'd definitely use the ARMS #22M68 mount only. I still haven't decided what optic to go with.

Oh yeah, I hate to disappoint you guys, but I've had this shotgun for over a year now and still haven't fired a round out of it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:35:38 AM EST
Nice shotgun! Funny how the picture makes it look the barrel is a light gray, same thing with the cantelever mount and part of the mag tube.

I can't wait for the stupid ban to go away so I can get an M4 with the pistol grip and full magazine capacity....
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:49:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By Scollins:
Nice shotgun! Funny how the picture makes it look the barrel is a light gray, same thing with the cantelever mount and part of the mag tube.

I noticed that as well. I don't know why that particular picture came out that way.

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 4:48:54 PM EST
How the hell can you own a fine weapon like that Benelli and neglect it for a year?????
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:17:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By texastactical:
How the hell can you own a fine weapon like that Benelli and neglect it for a year?????

I'm not sure myself. Sometimes I go so long without opening my gun safe that I'm afraid I'll forget the combination.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 4:20:59 AM EST
Nice one, I've got one too! It is one fun gun!
Top Top