Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2005 11:14:51 AM EDT
We are planning a trip to fla soon and I would love some input on any must stop gun shops or pawn shops that offer exceptional to super values  for our sport .
 Orlando and Kissimee areas espically .
 Does anyone know what the legal deal is to buy a firearm in Fla for an IN resident . Probably have to have it sent back to an ffl in the home state ??

Where is Kurts ( KKF) at ?

Thanks ...
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Must stop gun shops

Hmmm... One can mistake that title for something else right there.

Thought it was going to be an anti trying to stir up trouble or a bad gun shop that needed to be closed.
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Addison's in Kissimmee has been around for a while (i've never been there though) and has a good rep. If you are going to Disney they're pretty close. Kurt's is a bit West of there but probably only 25-30mi or so. I don't know if he is open to visitors.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:12:00 AM EDT
[#3]
hey not to many shops i live in st cloud email me  and if you want we can go and shot some of my fullautos c3guns  ok  
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 1:28:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Shooting full auto's could be great fun . ( for me ) Wonder what the wife would say about that ?
I have had Kurt do some work for me in the past . I have dealt with him 2-3 times , all mail order . Maybe I could drop off a new project in person .
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 10:31:06 PM EDT
[#5]
If you manage to get to Jacksonville go to Gun Gallery.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:57:44 AM EDT
[#6]
KKF is in Bushnell, a good 50 miles (as the crow flies) from Orlando.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:36:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
hey not to many shops i live in st cloud email me  and if you want we can go and shot some of my fullautos c3guns  ok  

Is that offer good for anyone?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top