Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/14/2015 6:39:18 PM EST
Tried searching but couldn't find anything. I have a spx black water with pistol grip. I would like a standard stock for it but can't find anything online! Thought maybe you guys would know.
Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 10:46:00 PM EST
You might have your best luck on gunbroker.com. the only thing I know of in a straight stock is the standard one mossberg makes.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 2:01:19 PM EST
M24shooter would probably be the guy to ask about this. He's done about the most comprehensive T&E on this platform and its accessories I've seen on the net!
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 2:09:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By grabagear:
Tried searching but couldn't find anything. I have a spx black water with pistol grip. I would like a standard stock for it but can't find anything online! Thought maybe you guys would know.
Thanks in advance!
View Quote

Call Mossberg, that model is available with a standard stock. They should be able to help you with the part no.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 3:07:06 PM EST
Call Mossberg

Unless you just luck up on someone with a stock for sale I expect Mossberg will be your best bet
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 3:33:08 PM EST
Thanks for the help I will give them a call
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 6:11:53 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/15/2015 6:15:52 PM EST by OnlytheTip]
Mesa Urbino will be coming out with the non-pistol grip version of this stock sometime later this year. The Mesa Urbino is much shorter and the length of pull issue is solved, completely. They can be purchased HERE. I am in no way affiliated with the vendor, I'm just a customer.

In this picture I had inadvertently misaligned the handguard with rear set screw. I have fixed the problem, but haven't taken new photo's yet.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:59:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/15/2015 8:01:02 PM EST by tsg68]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By OnlytheTip:
Mesa Urbino will be coming out with the non-pistol grip version of this stock sometime later this year. The Mesa Urbino is much shorter and the length of pull issue is solved, completely. They can be purchased HERE. I am in no way affiliated with the vendor, I'm just a customer.

In this picture I had inadvertently misaligned the handguard with rear set screw. I have fixed the problem, but haven't taken new photo's yet.
http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/onlythetip/DSC01656_zpsbb631e72.jpg
View Quote

Who's forend ETA or Aimpro? Your username cracked me up!
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:57:47 AM EST
Originally Posted By tsg68:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tsg68:
Originally Posted By OnlytheTip:

http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/onlythetip/DSC01656_zpsbb631e72.jpg

Bought it here. I think it's the best version available, installations was simple and fast (just don't screw the rear set screw too much). Some others look too much like tactical ninja stuff.

I bought the extended safety from Harris tactical as well. I used the Nordic Components Shotgun Barrel Clamp, just to secure the barrel and mag tube together.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 12:11:26 PM EST
[b]Bought it here. I think it's the best version available, installations was simple and fast (just don't screw the rear set screw too much). Some others look too much like tactical ninja stuff.

I bought the extended safety from Harris tactical as well. I used the Nordic Components Shotgun Barrel Clamp, just to secure the barrel and mag tube together.
View Quote

Cool, thanks. Its a Bobcat, so thats the ETA rail. Like it, better looking than the Aimpro.
Top Top