Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2002 11:37:37 AM EDT
I'm looking for a good field shotgun and found a super deal on a new 835 combo (Cantilever slug/Turkey Bbl) at a local shop.  I love my M500 Ghost Ring model and have had no problems with it.  Anyone have experience with or opinions concerning the 835?  
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 4:59:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I was in a similar state last year....and found a deal I couldn`t refuse on a 835.....decided to buy a deer bbl...since dicks had them at a good price......the rifled barrel is ported...and shooting sabots out of it (2.3/4") it feels like a 20 guage...the gun itself is heavier than a 500....but as far as I`m concerned..the thing is really well built...glad I have it....so here is a combo that cost me a total of $350...brandy new...it takes 3.1/2" ...so it`s perfect for turkeys.....( I mean the flying kind)..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top