Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2007 5:45:43 PM EDT
I found Mossberg 590 at a local store. It is used and shows a little bit of wear, although it still seemed to function fine, and everything inside was clean. It comes with a bayonet and an extra pistol grip stock.

They are asking $369. Does this seem like a reasonable deal? Most prices I've seen for this gun range from $400 some to almost $600.

I've heard from several people that these are really decent shotguns, but I thought I would get some more opinions before I decided.  BTW, it would be a general use/sporting/HD gun. I have a Mossberg 835 for hunting duty.

Thanks,
Brian
Link Posted: 6/17/2007 10:59:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I paid around $375 for my 590SPS, and it was a great shotgun. However, I ended up selling that and my Supernova Tactical during a time where I was strapped for cash. Last week I purchased a Mossberg 500Cruiser J-I-C, and I am very pleased with it. Like it better than the 590, not sure why... just do. But the ghost rings sights on the 590 were great! I don't think you can go wrong, and that price with the extra stock and blade sounds pretty good.

This week I fitted the 500 with a Hogue 12"LOP stock, Surefire tactical fore-end, and a picatinny mount with the RDP optic. Greaaaaaaaaaaaaat! I also have my Knoxx Specops stock from my 590 and an ATI telestock
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 10:04:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Just bought my Mossberg 590 with the heatshield for fear factor look with speed feed stock. It was $327.00 for it brand new.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, the price is good, specially with a bayonet and an extra pistol grip; I have a 590A1 and is the best pump shotgun out there (sorry 870 lovers).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top