Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 5/20/2005 5:58:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/20/2005 8:40:35 AM EST by GlockSmack]
Just bought the Hogue overmould front grip/rear stock, and lo and behold, I can't even put them on. When I bought my 500, brand new, it didn't come with a wrench to remove the front grip, nor an alternate longer bolt on the back for stocks. It came with just the pistol grip. What I wanted to know is if anyone's gone to the Depot or Lowes and found the proper length bolt to use, with a matching thread pattern of course. And, is there something I can improvise for the wrench.

Ironically, I'm hesitent to go to the local shop, there's only one really, cause they're a bunch of tools.


Called Mossberg, their site finally started working again. Got the specs for the bolt, but no one around here sells anything like the wrench.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:40:30 PM EST
Top Top