Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/16/2007 7:17:35 AM EDT
I've got some tools that came with my m44 that look very similar to the ones here in the picture, but I can't figure out what the two forth from the top do. I know what the other ones are for though.

Link Posted: 6/16/2007 12:30:09 PM EDT
The one on the left goes into the hole at the top of your cleaning rod, as a handle
and the other one, thats a good question
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 5:42:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/16/2007 5:55:39 PM EDT by lew]
The "pin" with the flattened area passes through both the round thing on the right after the cleaning rod has been inserted through it and the head of the cleaning rod.
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 6:20:29 PM EDT
Ah, ok. Thanks.
Top Top