Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 3:19:26 PM EDT
this thread is now worthless due to the overwhelming bickering..please delete it
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:37:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Strangely, no one seems to have made any kind of commercial bayonet latching device for the 870.

There does seem to be at least some demand, but no one is meeting it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Why?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:26:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd like one myself.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:25:58 AM EDT
[#4]
RETRACTED

But to answer your original question I have only seen the ones that attach to the factory
mag tube extension and I haven't seen any for sale for a long time you could try e-bay though.

sorry
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why?

Why does it matter?

If you have an AR or AK I want to know why?

Man gun owners really are our own worst enemy

oh nevermind I see patrol in your board name I guess that explains it.
------------------------------------------------------------

But to answer your original question I have only seen the ones that attach to the factory
mag tube extension and I haven't seen any for sale for a long time you could try e-bay though.

sorry

While I agree that asking "Why" was a dumb question, there is no need to insult every law enforcement professional who might be a member of this board or visit here.  Just because he said something dumb and had the word "patrol" in his user name does not mean that all police officers are anti gun.  That would be a very bad assumption and an incorrect one..  We need pro-gun police officers on our side.  So while what he said was dumb...what you said was just plain out of line.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, number one, I think your vagina is swollen.

Number two, It was not meant as a derogatory comment in any way, I was simply cuirous as to why you would want one. I dont care if you want to hang a toaster off the end of the sonofabitch. Its your gun, ought to be your right to hang whatever you want off the end of it. Not saying I think its a brilliant or a stupid idea, just curious as to why?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:58:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
why?

Why not??
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:44:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Why do I want as many 30 round mags as I can get? Why do I want a carbine that's like the military's M4? and so on, and so on.

Why is it necessary to justify everything?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:08:57 AM EDT
[#9]
I would like to say sorry I just get tired of the answering of a question with a question.

My comments were out of line though sorry again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Welll, number one, I think your vagina is swollen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^^^^ That actually made me laugh.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#10]
As requested
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top