Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2007 10:19:15 AM EDT
I know someone has to be doing the dip/water transfer camo in military type patterns(woodland, ACU, MARPAT, Multicam...) but all I can find is the typical hunting patterns.  I am not looking to do a stencil and spray, I need someone to do the dip for me.
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I know someone has to be doing the dip/water transfer camo in military type patterns(woodland, ACU, MARPAT, Multicam...) but all I can find is the typical hunting patterns.  I am not looking to do a stencil and spray, I need someone to do the dip for me.

Right now it is still a new thing for the gun trade( for me and you) you are looking at 250 to 300 for just the Pistol. Most places that will do it do not have a FFL. AND SAY  THEY DO NOT NEED ONE... bull.

this was back in 27/3/2007

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=19&t=217748
Link Posted: 8/12/2007 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#2]
they do have woodland, ACU, MARPAT, Multica and others....

Look me up in 8 months after I get back from Iraq... Kits to start it youself go for 13,000 just to start....
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 11:40:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Dynamic Finishes

water transfer printing

Dont know if they have exactly what you are looking for, but take a look.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 4:45:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep that was my thread that was linked above.  If you go to Military Moron's site you can see he's had IIRC a MICH and 6004 dipped.  They look great!  But honestly...I'm not willing to dish out that kinda cash on a gun that'll get banged around.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top