Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 3:18:01 PM EDT
Hi, I sent out my C&R to Midway USA and asked for a dealer catalog.

I got a Master catalog in the mail today.

Is there a way to figure out dealer price like Brownells?  Or did they send me the wrong catalog?

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#1]
They sent you the wrong one. I just got mine it says"Dealer Edition" in the lower left hand corner. I don't think they use a code like Brownells. I never use the book, just the wed site.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:07:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Create a login on their web site.....
I never received a Dealer catalog, but after creating a log in, I was able to see the dealer prices.

One thing to what out for is sometimes there will be a "special" price which is actually lower than the Dealer price.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:48:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Got it to work on the website.  Kudos to Midway for updating my account so quickly.

The bad news is, their dealer prices are still higher than just about anywhere else I can get ammo, scopes, etc.

For example, their dealer price on WWB .40cal 100-round value pack is $4 higher than Walmart.  And Q3131 is still $4.59/box

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I haven't found factory ammo prices to be much of a savings at Midway. It seems I save the most on reloading stuff and shooting accessories.

X
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Send a copy to Brownell's too, and everyone else you think you might do business with in the future.
Sometimes Midway will not be the cheapest, but most of the time the dealer price will be the best.
Don't get discouraged if it isn't. Noone buys from only one distributer.
Keep in mind that Midway has a minimum order, $40.00 I think, and if your order is less they add $4.00.

Jim
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:00:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The bad news is, their dealer prices are still higher than just about anywhere else I can get ammo, scopes, etc.

Maybe ammo, but lots of scopes are way cheaper with the dealer pricing.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Graf  & Sons is another one to send your C&R off to for dealer pricing....they handle all the St.Marie
Graphics K31 dioptor sights and scope mounts as one example.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:39:49 AM EDT
[#8]
What's the turnaround you guys are seeing from the time you send the copy of your C&R to the time you get your catalog or notice of dealer pricing? I sent my copies off about two or three weeks ago and am just wondering when that dealer status takes effect?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:17:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What's the turnaround you guys are seeing from the time you send the copy of your C&R to the time you get your catalog or notice of dealer pricing? I sent my copies off about two or three weeks ago and am just wondering when that dealer status takes effect?

Contacy them. They probably won't do it automatically.

Jim
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#10]
they have a copy of my licence and i created a login on there site but it still shows regular prices? can i change it on there site so i can see the dealer prices or do i have to call them?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#11]
You will either have to email them or call and ask them to activate your dealer account. Email worked for me quickly, but I don't remember how quickly.
They will email you a special member name and password that you can change.
Jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top