Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 8:41:29 AM EDT
Are they any good?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:09:41 AM EDT
[#1]
They are not built yet.....or should I say he is working on them right now.  People like his 21s and 11s so I would think his 23s would have the same quality.

HK sear owners will love to have a .223 belt fed.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:16:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a deposit in on one.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:18:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Website?

Thanx!!!!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I got this email from Mike...

Current price is $5K.
$2K deposit.
Hope to ship by year end.
Thanks,Mike

That's just a little bit out of my price range...

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I got this email from Mike...

Current price is $5K.
$2K deposit.
Hope to ship by year end.
Thanks,Mike

That's just a little bit out of my price range...

this post is WORTHLESS without pics
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you really want to deal with a company that works with TOAD?   He DOES have a relationship with him and TOAD regularly promotes this company.

Second I know guys that are waiting over 2 years for their SIG conversion rifles.  No news, nothing but they have their money.

I would seriously beware.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:59:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Do you really want to deal with a company that works with TOAD?   He DOES have a relationship with him and TOAD regularly promotes this company..

So does Vector... who cares...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do you really want to deal with a company that works with TOAD?   He DOES have a relationship with him and TOAD regularly promotes this company..

So does Vector... who cares...

I think a lot of peopl care. Especially those that have already been burned.  Vector is totally a different example.  They have delivered on their products and stand behind them.

Where are those SIG rifles?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Do you really want to deal with a company that works with TOAD?   He DOES have a relationship with him and TOAD regularly promotes this company.

Second I know guys that are waiting over 2 years for their SIG conversion rifles.  No news, nothing but they have their money.

That's why I posted...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's why I posted...

Smart man. The other thing to realize is that the products offered by both companies are the SAME. SW produced those parts in the past.  How much you want to bet that the same tooling was used?  Its not HK tooling I bet.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:54:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Website?

www.michaelsmachines.com/

and btw.... projects like this are NOT for the faint of heart or, those of little vision.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:26:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have a deposit in on one.

+1

It's already been 12 to 18 months, and I imagine it will be another year before they're done.  So be it.  I have a sear ready and waiting to go.  I'd guess these things will be $7K+ by the time they're really done, so those of us that got in early saved a ton.  I truly believe it's the only 5.56 belt-fed full auto any of us will have a chance at owning, so the fact we've had $1.5K paying for parts and tools over the last year or two really doesn't matter.  At least Mike is putting up pictures of parts as he goes so we have some level of confidence he's not in Mexico spending our money

Black Fox
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top