Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/2/2002 5:44:13 PM EDT
Does anyone know where to get mercury filled guide rods to reduce recoil in handguns?
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 7:56:07 PM EDT
I can't seem to find their ad, but I think the name of the company is called Harrts Recoil Reducer based in Chicago Ill(I think). The guide rod is hollow and has 3 little and some liquid mercury. I have seen them at the local gun shows in L.A. Calif a few years back at a substanital discount.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:09:32 PM EDT
I believe Brownells and Denny's Shooter Supply both carry the Harrt's guide rods for handguns.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:25:40 PM EDT
Ditto Brownell's and Denny's. I got one for my Glock 22 and it works like a charm.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 8:29:09 PM EDT
Cool, thanks guys. www.harrtsrecoil.com/

I'm gonna get one for my Operator. Havnt shot it yet but have read that the extra frame weight really cuts down on the recoil. I can just imagine what it will be like with this added.
Link Posted: 8/2/2002 10:14:39 PM EDT
I have a Harrts Recoil system in my Glock 21 .45

What it really does is reduce muzzle flip.

I like mine.
Top Top