Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2015 8:24:20 PM EDT
Hey guys!
So I recently bought a Mayflower APC and i f#*king LOVE it.... totally worth every cent... BUT the damn shoulder pads are WAY too wide so im looking for anyone that has some experience with the carrier and can point me in the direction of some good replacements.
i dont really care for huge amounts of padding, i just want something that will cover up my comm cables... if it werent for that... id just take the damn pads off and run the straps bare.

The straps on the carrier (for those of you who have ideas but dont know the carrier specs) are 2" and the original strap pads are 3.5" in width
so im looking for something that can handle the 2" strap without rubbing my neck raw

Thanks in advance!

Jason
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:09:33 PM EDT
[#1]
LBTs pads for the 6094 are pretty simple and are about 2" wide
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 11:11:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I went with these for the same reasons you state.  I like them.

http://www.beezcombatsystems.com/Shoulder-Pads-BCS-ASP.htm
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 4:45:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice rig brother! thanks for the site!
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 9:28:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

where did you get that creasy bear patch!

its ultra cool!
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:36:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I made a comment in another thread about how wide they were on the PC.

Curious why the company doesn't fix this problem since it's obvious and would actually save them a little money on material over
the course of a year.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 12:51:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
where did you get that creasy bear patch!

its ultra cool!
View Quote

http://www.violentlittle.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top