Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/17/2009 8:15:56 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2009 8:16:47 AM EST by ellswj]
I have a ASUS 9in netbook and I was looking at this for a possible case. I wouldn't really be carrying it with me, just probably throwing it in the truck whenever I leave the house. Im not sure of the internal dimensions and if it would fit or not. any pictures of the inside would be great! Thanks
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:22:11 AM EST
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/US-Peacekeeper-Rapid-Deployment-Pack-Active-shoot-p/usp%20p20307.htm

check this one out too, looks the same
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:30:56 AM EST
Here's two shots from a "Colossus v. Jumbo" comparison I did. Should give you an idea of internal dimensions:

AR Mags with Magpul Ranger Plates

30-round AK mags
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 8:35:33 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:40:58 AM EST
Im also looking for a case for my new net book and have a maxpedition jumbo. i dot think it would work very well. JMHO.

im thinking of going with the HSGI this. it will carry 6 ar mags and has room in the front of the mags for more stuff.. all inside the zipperd pouch. then with the outside molle i can attach GP pouches for mice, cds, camera, and other shit. then i can either put a carry strap in it or attach it to a larger pack. there is also room in the pouch for padding on the inside to protect the net book.

when i get around to it ill post pics of my idea because i already have the stuff to do it, just need to fin the time. im also open to other ideas.
Top Top