Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 3:52:27 PM EDT
Anyone seen, bought, fired one?  I saw some down at my local gun store, and a buddy's buddy bought one and it has work all right so far. I always kind of wanted a 45acp assault pistol but I have never heard of these people.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:14:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:14:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I always kind of wanted a 45acp assault pistol but I have never heard of these people.

Seek out a .45cal Uzi. You'll be happier with it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:29:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
masterpiecearms.com

Jeesh.  Top notch company there.
They can't even name crap correctly.
I will not buy from them for no other reason then them calling a Magazine a Clip.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:42:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Try going to the MAC side of uzitalk.com
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 2:26:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I've seen somebody with one of them.

With all the jamming it did he called it Masterpiss Arms.

Go somewhere else for a semi Mac.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:41:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:03:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I've had one for a few years now.  They are fun bumpfire toys.  If you hold them up and aim them, they are pretty accurate but that isn't any fun.

Untill just recently, we could'nt have FA mac's in Michigan.  Everytime I'd go to the range and burn thru mags with my MPA10 people would gather around to see the machine gun.  Most of the hicks that belong to my gun club never heard of bumpfiring.

But anyway, if your looking for a personal defense type weapon, this aint it.  If you want a bumpfire toy, sure, why not.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:09:58 AM EDT
[#8]
just buy the sport rifle. Youll like it more I bet
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#9]
That's an interesting "single point" sight set up on the "sport rifle" Does it make it more "sporting" to not have a front sight?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top