Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2003 4:47:35 PM EDT
Do they still make after market stocks for them 'uns?
Or does anyone have one for sale, per chance?
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I can say I never saw a folder for one of those, are you sure anyone ever made one ---ever ???
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I think ramline used to make a folder but I can't find a current reference. Also, retrofitting one would probably run afoul of the AWB - even "pre-ban" Camps didn't have enough evil features to qualify as a semi-auto assault weapon.

JScott
Link Posted: 12/25/2003 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#3]

actaully Choate www.riflestock.com
used to make a folder for the Camp Carbine

I had a 9mm with one but sold it to buy a SAR-1

a buddy of mine still has a .45ACP model with the Choate stock

you might just keep your eyes peeled at the local gun shows for one, I see those occasionaly

Link Posted: 12/25/2003 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#4]

I found a couple pics of the one I had

Link Posted: 12/26/2003 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Last time I saw any folders for the camp carbines, they were running $150, in a Delta force catalog as I recall, but they rip you off anyhow.
Prices may be high for them anyways though, as they werent quite as popular on the carbines, at least so far as I've seen.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top