Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2002 4:51:01 PM EDT
Just had to show off since I got some new stuff!

Link Posted: 1/10/2002 4:54:51 PM EDT
[#1]
VERY NICE!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 5:55:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice set up.

The top is a DPMS Lopro upper mounted on a bushmaster lower.  Nice hand grips.  Do they work well?

The bottom is a preban but which kind?  No M4 setup?  I guess you like the Government A2 carbine look.  Who made that A2 carry handle mount?  Does it work good?  How about the sights on both?  Please let me know so I can get some ideas for my rifles.

Is this all you have?  Be very careful, these things are very addicting.  I am working on my 9mm conversion, maybe you should give it a try?

Max
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 6:05:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good, well everything except the mag-cinch.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 3:28:18 AM EDT
[#4]
The top is a DPMS on Bushy and the lower is a pre-ban Oly with FN/Wilson HBAR.  The scope mount is a cheap $40 Leepers mount from Cheaper Than Dirt.  It works quite well and zero is decent when remounted.  (note -- get rubber washer).  Up top is is a Bushnell 6x18 50mm, and down low is a Tasco PDP3 and a laser and a M3 TI.  As far as the mag "cinch" goes -- well, that is a doohicky I got from Bushy and it is great.  Kinda heavy when fully loaded.  Hey, it was either this or drop $500 on a Beta-C...now which would you do?

Oh yeah, these are my only 2 for now.  I have a yellow Cav lower on the way that I am gonna set up with a 24"SS Flueted BB, bipod, etc...  Give me a break man, I have been at it for only about 2 months!
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:53:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info, but as I said before you will have more than the two before the end of the year.  To date I have owned 9.  The are addicting have fun and happy shooting.

Max
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top