Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2012 8:08:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought that was the entire course. Did not realize it was a commercial for a complete course. My fault for not reading the entire thing.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#2]
With limited training options for non LE/MIL I'm open to all the information available. I went ahead and pre-ordered it. Not much is out there for folks like me in regards to NV.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 7:32:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Any time frame when the video will be avaiable .
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 4:51:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Any time frame when the video will be avaiable .

I've asked Panteo and got no answer.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 5:09:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So folks know (but many folks may not know who John "Chappy" Chapman is), but one of the premier NV instructors out there.  He is well known in the inner circle of instructor cadre out there, but he does not publicize that much nor advertise in this manner. John has and is a Laser Devices contractor/consultant on many laser systems you see out there.

If you look closely at this intro video, one of our cammo TNV-14's is being utilized.  Since we've trained with John on many occasions, we were asked to assist him with this video and also an actual NV presentation in which our own Kyle did. (He is seen in this intro and the video itself).  Chappy is a wealth of knowledge and a no nonsense type of guy with no hype....Enjoy the vid!

Vic

Waiting to watch this at home.

I remember some talk a couple years ago with people begging for a Magpul video on NVG use and you said it wasn't feasible due to filming constraints. What changed?

Also, side note, I sent both you and Chip emails.

ETA: That looks great! I'll have to pick up a copy when it comes out. I did notice he is using a 3 O clock PEQ-15 which is against the "TNVC" grain. I'd be interested in an indepth look at the pros and cons of both setups.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top