Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2013 1:14:30 PM EDT
Hello.
I have a Walther made Colt .22 LR cal rifle.  It is the model with the AR 15 frame.  I have one 30 round magazine but am in need of another.  Having trouble finding one.  Can anyone be assistance in directing me to a website or location that I may purchase more.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:24:57 PM EDT
Black Dog mags will work in yours. They're also metal instead of plastic, so they're a lot better built. Might try CDNN, Midway or Brownells for starters. Might try Gun Broker too.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 4:39:31 PM EDT
I don't think Black Dog mags will work with the Colt.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 6:51:41 PM EDT
Quoted:
Hello.
I have a Walther made Colt .22 LR cal rifle.  It is the model with the AR 15 frame.  I have one 30 round magazine but am in need of another.  Having trouble finding one.  Can anyone be assistance in directing me to a website or location that I may purchase more.  Thanks.
View Quote

ECOP.....Good price and fast shipping. I got a couple 10 rounders from them. They have the larger cap. ones too.

The 10 rounders are the same length as a GI twenty round mag and the Walther 20 rounder is the same length as a GI thirty round mag.

The Umarex/Walther made HK 416 mags will work in the Colt/Walther AR too....Same lower.

BD mags will not work.

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 1:55:09 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

BD mags will not work.
View Quote

Is the catch different on them or something? I was told they would work but I haven't personally tried them myself.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:21:39 AM EDT
Quoted:

Is the catch different on them or something? I was told they would work but I haven't personally tried them myself.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BD mags will not work.

The angle of the top of the mag is totally different. They won't even go into the mag well properly. FYI....S&W -.22 mags won't work either.....Same reason.

Trust me on this, get Colt/Walther or Walther/HK-416 mags. That's all that will work.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:34:38 AM EDT
Try 44mag.com  they have the walther/colt mags, just got me a couple drums there for 49 best price i found.

http://www.44mag.com/category/walther
Top Top