Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 12/22/2004 5:27:35 PM EDT
i'm looking for a mag pouch to hold 2 mags(30 rnd) connected with mag Cinch. i saw one made just for that but it has same securing system used in old USGI mag pouches, nothing wrong with that, i just don't want it. i thought about either the Eagle MLCS Triple mag pouch or the Tactical Taylor triple mag pouch, i guess there would just be a little extra room in there. anybody have any ideas or opinions on these or other products. it's going to be going on an Eagle MLCS chest harness, along with paraclete pouches.
Link Posted: 12/22/2004 6:05:52 PM EDT
My triple mag pouches have elastic in it that pulls it tight so there isn't any room in it. That should keep the mags from moving around and minimize that extra room in the pouch.  Plus if you go with regular mags you can throw 3 mags in it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2004 9:01:31 AM EDT
I would recommend the HSGI UMMP Mag Pouches.  They are offered in both single and double pouch configurations, and have shock-cord adjustable tension so you can make the mags as secure as you need them.  I've got a double on the front of my Weesatch, and I love it.

-Randy
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 12:40:15 PM EDT
The old thirty round / three mag pouch (ALICE gear ) works fine. The mags roll around a bit but since they are held together, they don't make any noise.

Sua Sponte,
Prib
Link Posted: 1/4/2005 11:06:53 PM EDT
The Ranger Assault Carrying Kit (RACK) mag pouches are oversized, and will hold two mags taped together.  Give one a shot, you can probably find some on Egay.  Plus, they're in the MOLLE family so they'll work with your MLCS rig.

Oh yea...or try Specialty Defense:

http://secure.specialtydefense.com/cgi-bin/sds/4060.html
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 11:42:27 PM EDT
Supposedly the mad pouches in my eagle tac vest will hold a pair of 223 mags, not sure about with a mag cinch
Top Top