Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 7:20:54 AM EDT
I just picked up a 1997 - 98 Machine Gun buyers guide from eBay. Written by Frank Iannamico.
It was the only one I could find on eBay at the time but I noticed there is another newer version with a different cover being advertised in "Small Arms Review". Is this the exact same book with just some updated prices or is it a totally different book? If its a newer updated version I will most likely get it but if its not too much different than the 98 version I just got I probobly wont bother...

thanks,
Rob
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 11:57:28 AM EDT
anyone.... anyone?????????????
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:37:39 PM EDT
I would be willing to bet the prices have prob changed a little.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:48:42 PM EDT
I’ve got the latest version. For the most part all he really did was update a few things here and there. Like the prices and such. The core of the book pretty much stayed the same from the previous edition.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:04:16 PM EDT
oh cool.... thanks Gents.... I appreciate it. I just bought this other one (boy wish I had it when I was going through the process of my first NFA MG "Ruger AC-556" a few months back. It would have made it much easier) a week or so ago for a collectors item now that I am into NFA stuff and did not know there was a new addition.

thanks guys.. Maybe I will get the new one anyways just to have an up to date edition.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:39:58 PM EDT
You can download the new NFA handbook for free off of the ATF website. This is the one written by the NFATCA and endorsed by ATF.

9MB download.

www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/nfa/nfa_handbook/index.htm
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:30:11 PM EDT
yeah I am aware of this..

I am more of a collector of MG books and was curious if the new one is any different than the 97 version.

the one I got is pretty darn cool.

but yeah I already have a printed ATF NFA handbook. neat to have as well.
Top Top